yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Technologically Savvy
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

Recently installed Windows 10. My wireless printer will not

recently installed Windows 10. My wireless printer will not print. Blue light flashing White light is not on Have tried switching all off including wireless hub
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.
Can I have the make and model of your printer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP Deskjet3050Ae All in one
All Hp install setup software that will help guide you through resetting up your printing on the network and give the computer the proper information to print to. Have to tried that yet? Sounds like the printer may have lost it's connection to the wireless and may need to be setup. I am willing to remote in and help trouble shoot more if that software did not help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have been away. Printer still not working Am happy to pay you the £26 but cannot afford any more. I am 84 and have little knowledge of computers
What time is it in Uk right now?