Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I CANNOT GET MYY NEW VISA CAED ACCEPTED BY PAYPAL

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. I noticed in your question you spelled the word "my" and the word "card" incorrectly. This leads me to believe that the reason that your card is not being accepted by paypal is because you are typing something incorrectly. Try providing your details to paypal again and type very carefully because even one mistake will cause it not to work. Also if it does not work there should be some indication on the screen telling you why it was not accepted. Remember, you must type everything correctly, even one mistake will cause it to not be accepted. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.