Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and seem to now have

Customer Question

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and seem to now have issues with printing. I have contacted Epson online chat and they a)expect me to be a computer expert and b) want rid of me as quickly as possible.
My Wf-fi printer appears to be talking to my PC because I get a 'on line Ready message' when I attempt to print. Also the formal report from the printer says everything is ok.
But when i print all I get after a short while is 'printer error'
For a non teckkie any suggestion before I spend money on getting someone in to resolve the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check and fix this directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=107450
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I used Kamil to resolve a printing issue on Wednesday but the same printing issue has come back. I have not changed anything. I have paid once and I am not paying again. Either Kamil contacts me to fix this issue or I seek a refund

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=630704