Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a human box. We record a lot of programmes and our

I have a human box.
We record a lot of programmes and our memory was almost full. When I looked at the HDD control there was an option to select a hard disc drive. I have done this and now have 98% memory free but I cannot find any of our recorded programmes. I hope I haven't deleted them all. My husband will be furious. How can I find them please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you have deleted them sorry, thats the option you chose and why you now have 98% free.
You would have had to do this in order to record any additional programs, but as you have deleted them, you will not be able to get them back.
I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but please do not shoot the messenger as I can only tell you the reality of the situation and ask you take this into account when rating my services.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.