Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I have just got this computer from one off the family and I

I have just got this computer from one off the family and I wont to delete her email address how would I do it please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I would need to connect to the computer remotely so I could see how things are set up. It's very late where I'm at. Can I contact you tomorrow and we can set something up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you very much
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you available now?If not I'll try again tonight about the same time you posted your question last night....Byron
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok just got up
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I just got in myself.So I can connect to you,Click the link below to start the connection download- http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport- Wait for the download to begin.(may take several moments depending on connection speed)-Click Run/Open or Allow when asked. -When the program has loaded, a window will open giving you a 9 digit ID and a 4 or 6 digit password.Please post those numbers in a Reply below using the same spacing.I need them so I can connect to you.-You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (please do not close it).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-#### ***** word5085
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Connecting now.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please double-check Your IDI'm getting a "could not connect message"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried a few times but that is my id
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Let me try again.Leave the Teamviewer window openif closed, I won't be able to connect
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I got a different message saying"Teamviewer not running on remote computer"is the Teamviewer window open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
were is that
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
It looks like this (see attachment)
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
As long as that windows is open on your screen and in the bottom left corner it says "Ready to connect"I should be able to connect to you
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Maybe we can do it on these pages. Your question says that you want to get rid ofan email address you see onscreen. Is this an email address on a page where you typein a password ***** log in to Windows or is this something you see after you log in to the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I try to get in to outlook email it says I can not as me doughters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you want to try tomorrow to get, into this that ok with me
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Is this at Outlook.com?Here's what my outlook.com page looks like. You see my name and a silhouette in the upper right corner.If you click on either the name or picture you can sign out your daughters account and then sign in asyourself (see attachment)And of course we can try again tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try that and get back thank you very much to you tomorrow
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ok now thank you went back to factory but thank you for your time
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
That's great to hear. Thank you for being a JustAnswer customer and please keep us mind for future needs.And if you could take a moment before leaving to provide a service rating it would be much appreciated.
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just got a chromecast and have it fitted to tv but can set it up with computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please see the response here:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/116bd5074b454b6a99fa99b7aa8cc26f
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to but cannot get it
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'll need a little more detail to help figure out where you're getting stuck. Are you getting error messages either on your TV or on your computer? Using the video as a reference, at which portion are you getting stopped?
For example, connecting the Chromecast to your TV and setting it up is fairly straightforward. Usually issues at that point are wireless password ***** though it could be something else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to get what you sent me but says this page cant be displayed
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Are you doing this using the Chrome browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no on computer cannot get the video you sent me
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Is the computer you are using connected by wireless?Not connected to your router with a network cable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wireless
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Let's see if I can get connected to your computer.Please go to this page:http://tinyurl.com/qyww8jjclick "Start Meeting"click Run/Allow/OK if promptedWhen the program has loaded a windows willopen at the top center of your screen.In the upper left corner of that windows youwill see a 9 digit number.Please enter that number below and Send it to me.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Connecting now.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Click the green circle with the 3 dots at the top of the screen and see if you can share your desktop.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Or do you have the option to be "presenter"?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please close the JoinMe program.Let's try a different program.Click the link below to start the connection download- http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport- Wait for the download to begin.(may take several moments depending on connection speed)-Click Run/Open or Allow when asked. -When the program has loaded, a window will open giving you a 9 digit ID and a 4 or 6 digit password.Please post those numbers in a Reply below using the same spacing.I need them so I can connect to you.-You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (please do not close it).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id 25712219pass 1586
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id 257 122 190 pass1586
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
It appears you closed the Teamviewer window. It must stay open for me to connect with you. Please run the program again. You'll have the same ID but it may give you a different password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pass word 2976
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I'm connected to your PC
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can you use the Teamviewer chat box?Normally I would be able to see it on your screen but I don't.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry don't no how to do it
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
The Chromecast app disconnected my Teamviewer link. Please follow the steps you see on the screen. You'll be asked for your wireless password ***** one point. Let me know if you don't have it. I can help you recover it from your PC.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have got chromecast on tv just got to, find out to get films and programs from chromcast