Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Installed aol on my p.pbut to write dowm password *****

Customer Question

installed aol on my p.pbut for got to write dowm password ***** the three screen names main screen name is ***** ***** wassanderling62 and ah976286
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you cannot recall them then we will need to reset the password
To do this, click on my link below
https://account.aol.com/account/password/start
Complete the process on that link and you can then set a new password ***** use this to sign into your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard we got as far as you wanting to take control remotely but I could not ant further as I do nthave an I.D for you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to download and run the program please Thomas, it will then give you an ID and password ***** you can give to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the id is###-##-####and 3180

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you need to leave Teamviewer open and running please Thomas
Can you open it again and give me the new password ***** I can connect, and double check it is the correct ID please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is easier for you
Click on this link, click I Agree and then run the file please
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4be43526-4495-4e23-88c9-da5befff72bd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard new id is###-##-####id 6132

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
still says its not running, but click the link click I agree and run the file please