Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I downloaded some photos, I put them on my computer,it was

Customer Question

I downloaded some photos, I put them on my computer,it was fine. Then later, I went to look again and they a no go area symbol, now it seems to be on random task launcher and it said some of the files are corrupted. I don't know why this should happen. It did happen before and a friend got most of my pictures back, but not these as I downloaded hem myself. I don't know what I'm doing. Norton tells me a put a dvd disc in but I've NEVER used a disc for pictures. Only discs that go in are music. HELP!! photos.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please exactly where are the files stored on the computer?
On an external hard drive?