Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My kindle has decided that it suddenly has no go enough memory

my kindle has decided that it suddenly has no go enough memory half way thro a book I was reading.doing what it says on the screen removing content from home just leaving the book I was reading no differance I have 6 books I have not read on the home page HELP PLEASE.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no differance.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, what is exactly happening now on the Kindle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it is just the same not enough memory remov.e content from home

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,Can you tell me which model Kindle this is please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4.1.3.[26923100002

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youWe will have to reset the Kindle to clear the firmware and reload it to rule out a firmware issue as the cause.Once you set it up again your books will then be available if the issue was the firmware (we will then no this)On the Kindle, Go to Menu/setting/Menu then press on Reset to factory defaultsComplete the reset and when this has completed, setup the Kindle again like when you first received it and tell me please how it now functions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do not bother can not find reset setting forget Iwill buy a new one please cancel any charges as issue not resolved.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Buy a new one? Why would you do that Ron, there is no need for that.
Here is a film that shows you how to do the instructions I just provided if your having issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwEx4dTj5Dw
But there is no point wasting your money to purchase a new one, you just need to do this.