Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I cannot get into Cortina as I am unable to supply the password

I cannot get into Cortina as I am unable to supply the password ***** the end of the program. Can you help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Which password ***** you referring to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
foster1945
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
What password ***** ***** asking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is wanting the correct password ***** I don't know
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I understand that it wants a password ***** What type of password ***** ***** asking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It wants the old password
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
What type of password ***** ***** asking for? For example: it is asking for an admin password, it is asking for a Hotmail password, etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Outlook
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
In that case, you will need to reset your password. Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx? Select I forgot my password ***** the prompts to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but it is the final password ***** require when it is the last box before getting into cortina
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I need to know what type of password ***** you are referring to
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It its the last box before getting in to cortina
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, I do not know what the "last box" before Cortana is. It would be best if I connect to your computer and view the issue to help you. Please take a look at the additional services that I am sending you and accept it so we can continue.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=941813a9-c557-4aa6-8cdd-9123e03da195 Select I AGREE/RUN whenever prompted