Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Incompatability problems with Outlook - although I can receive

Customer Question

Incompatability problems with Outlook - although I can receive my emails - I am unable to send emails at all error code 0x800CCC13
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10? What "fix" did you try?Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue? If you test going to your email website, and sign in your email there, are you able to send an email message there?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I recently downloaded Windows 10 fairly easily - but since then cannot send emails at all - tried Outlook help and their fix but still no joy - I tried sending a test email to my daughter and it is still stuck in the outbox - it told me 'too many recipients' - one is too many? I am fairly new to Outlook as was used to using Incredimail on my previous computer - this is a laptop and the Incredimail would not transfer over to the laptop - My son in law is a computer consultant and tech adviser but he is away in France at the moment

What exactly have you tried? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know what more I can tell you than I already have - I am not an expert so don't know what else to try - Maye I need to contact Virgin media, my service provider and see if they can help - I did try a 'reply' to an incoming email and that seemed to work as it is not in the outbox - doesn't make sense

I'm sorry. Can you test sending a new email message to see if it works now? Test sending an email message to yourself (your own email address), and test sending an email message to someone.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tried both test messages - they are stuck in the outbox yet again - system administrator message

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: TEST MESSAGE

Sent: 19/09/2015 00:22

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'***** *****' on 19/09/2015 00:22

Server error: '453 Too Many Recipients (VM502)'

I only sent it to one person so how can it be too many recipients ?

You said previously that you tried Outlook help and their fix, but it did not work. Do you know what fix it was?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you