Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I bought from you a Printer - type 6520 wireless - on 5th September

Customer Question

I bought from you a Printer - type 6520 wireless - on 5th September 2014. Suddenly it is giving trouble in that During a paper jam, which I cleared completely, it kept returning to the fact that there was srill a Jam, even though I could see no pieces of paper remaining whatsoever. Then, yesterday, it would no longer turn on - I checked all the connections, but no response.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Before we start I need to make sure you know this is not a printer company this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com I however work on all brands and models daily. Including the problem you are currently seeing. If you would like to continue knowing that I need the brand of machine this is.