Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Why does my tablet keep saying "server not working. Try againl

Why does my tablet keep saying "server not working. Try againl ater"?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.try backup your data we might have to do a factory restore and then will connect to the network again please confirm the error message down is say "server not found"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, the words were server did not respond, try again later

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
how often do you get this error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Frequently but not every time I try

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Are you using a wireless router to connect to the internet or you are using a sim card to connect to the internet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A wireless router

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i want you to change the router password ***** set the router to wpa2 security level the problem is not with the tab however after doing a password ***** to the router an set it to wpa2 secutity level then we will see if the error pops up or not.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if the error persists the the samsung tab would need a factory reset before we attempt that i want you to backup all your tab data or else you will loose all the data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How do I make theses changes to my router please?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you have to logint to the router page go into the wireless settings and then make the necessary change.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Michelle, I will try that now.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($25). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i try to recover the skype for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please go ahead though I am no sure how I can pay in dollars and not £UK! What it has to do with Skype (which I have never owned or used) I do not know!

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
16.10 British Pound
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Accept the additional service offer.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know once you accept it i will send you a remote link to run.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I accept. Thank you

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please check your email you will see the offer from jusanswer and accept the offer there.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click here to run remote access
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have downloaded three times. It refuses to open

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
click here this is a new remote link.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
hi are we still connected?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes we are. Thank you for your patience with me. Can't get it to work. Maybe I'll have to try something else. Best regards Mary

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
there is an alternate remote tool please open the website www.teamviewer.comin the page that opens click on start full versionit will download a file teamviewer execlick on the file to open\run itonce its installed, the temviewer window will openlet me know the id and password ***** on left side of the window