Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Since I upgraded to windows 10 my printer is disconnected

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues with your printer. Can you please tell me the exact model of your Kodak printer?Please let me know by replying to me below so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a Kodak ESP C315 all in one printer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix the problem with your printer while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes you can
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ee346e6f-7a07-4498-8cf5-2a6d297d51682. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your Kodak printer issue was resolved through remote access help. It is now working fine and you shall be able to use it normally this time.
I have waited for you to restart but I was not reconnected automatically. Please test your printer and see if it continues to work after restarting. If not, please reply to me here any time so that I can assist you further. We can resume with the remote access any time when necessary.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Jess for your patience and for fixing the problem. I tried a number of people and they all
failed to reconnect the printer. I am extremely grateful for your assistance. Thank you again.
Patrick
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, Patrick. Thank you for your patience as well.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess