Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot get my windows live mail with important emails relating

Customer Question

I cannot get my windows live mail with important emails relating to my local rugby academy. The error message is 80041161. Could you please tell me how to recover this mail provider and how to back my important email files to my laptop should this happen again. Thanks Roger N
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Ok, Scannow is the first step as this solves the majority of these issues.
To run it, follow the steps I give below please
Close all programs
Press the windows key + X and click on Command Prompt (Admin)
A black window will open
Type in it
sfc /scannow
Press enter and this will run it. Let it complete then restart the computer and it should then be ok.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please Roger
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have downloaded this, where is the id and password?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Once you download it, run the program and once you install it, then open it and it will give you the ID and Password ***** give to me please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When will you be responding? I have to be at the airport soon to collect someone.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have been here waiting the whole time for you to do my last instructions Roger...
I will repeat again what you have to do
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have replied, however again the number is ***** 041 305 and the passwoerd is .2160

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The Password ***** ***** please double check it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry 5048

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks