Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My Sony va10 bought 15/9/11 has when switching on when the

Customer Question

My Sony va10 bought 15/9/11 has when switching on when the blue screen starts several white rainbows appear then when the picture goes to next screen appears it is as if it has been sprayed with a fine green spray, this only goes by moving the angle of the screen is it on the way out? Mr R Holby
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Would you be able to send me a picture of what is happening so I can see it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i cannot send pictures too old. it does seem it needs some kind of repair.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
From what you are describing it sounds like the inverter could need to be replaced but may also be loose. Without seeing it I can not be sure, however we can do a test to find out. Below the screen itself on the plastic part around the screen squeeze the bottom corners hard. Let me know what the screen does.