John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Please help - why is my outbox full of emails stuck having

Please help - why is my outbox full of emails stuck having upgraded to windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.
Sir/Ma'am just to clarify do you mean your email applications outbox has email stuck in it after windows 10 upgrade?
Are you able to send emails successfully?
Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?
Which email application are you using to send and receive emails,is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail?
Sincerely,
John
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you John,

I send as normal but they all sit in my outbox with no error message coming up.

I use outlook and my own email account. It all worked fine earlier today then i upgraded and this happened.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

does your reply just come up here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

@staben.co.uk

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.
Lot of people have this email issue after windows 10 upgrade

I am little bit confused do you mean you are using Microsoft outlook application and in it you are using your own email account?

Sincerely,
John

Note:- You will be notified in this page also you will get a email notification each time i reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my email is @staben.co.uk (my own company) and i use office or outlook whatever it is to open emails on my computer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i appreciate your help, thank you. Im absolutely in a mess as in middle of a deal by email - its vital i get it back on.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clarifying it i really appreciate it.The reason why i asked is because microsoft have outlook as email client and outlook email service too so will get confused.

Do you know the email settings of this staben.co.uk also is it configured as POP3 or IMAP?

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is POP 3

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes no problem

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e9e0aa91-9c86-4bba-86ff-0b183ed819f9 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.