Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Customer Question

Hello my name is Len.
When I start my computer I get a small window in the middle of the screen which says:
Elements Auto Analyzer.exe-Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly.
0xc000007b
I can switch it off and carry on using the computer as normal. Next time I start my computer the small window is there again.
Can you help me.
Len
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. It looks like one of your startup items has gotten corrupt, and needs to be repaired/disabled. May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please do this now: Go to Start, type in msconfig in the search field and press ENTER. In the System Configuration Utility window, click on the Startup tab. There, uncheck (disable) ANY reference to Adobe/AutoAnalyzer listed. Click Apply > OK. Restart normally thereafter; the error message should not show up next time, at startup. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to restart my computer again to see if the problem is still there.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please go ahead and restart now, and let me know if this resolves the issue all right. If the error message still comes up this time, just reply back to me on this page and I'll continue to assist further. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please reply back to me on this page itself, and do not open up duplicate questions for your issue.
Is the same error message still coming up at startup now?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rath.I hope you can help me.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again; please stand by - I'm on my lunch break now, and will reply back to you in half an hour or so. We will continue further then; please do NOT open up duplicate questions in the meantime - I'll reply back to you here itself.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you still there now? Please accept my apologies for the delay; I'm back now. Do keep me posted on this page, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am still here.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK; may I set up a quick remote session now, so that I can assist you with the issue here? Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can set up a remote session.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9eca4f66-9b1a-4645-99f2-1c3b6fa70f00Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, we seem to have inadvertently gotten disconnected during the restart; could you please confirm if your issue has been resolved now? Do let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please reply back to me on this page itself. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rath.When my computer booted up the problem has gone, and everything is working normally. So it just remains for me too thank you for solving the problem.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, great! Now, you had opened up quite a few duplicate questions for this issue earlier - I'll send in a request to our billing department now, so that they can process a refund for ALL of those duplicate questions, for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rath.
If I can I would give you 5 stars.Thank you.Len
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
That's all right; I just received your bonus as well - thank you very much, I really appreciate it :) Take care!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By now!
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

.