Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Lexmark x1270 printer will not print since I down loaded

Customer Question

my Lexmark x1270 printer will not print since I down loaded windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you plug the printer into a different USB port on the computer, then try to print to it.
Tell me please if it then allows you to print.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still no action from the printer

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks John
Click on the search in the bottom left on windows and type in Device and click on Device and Printers.
Tell me if the printer is listed there and how many times its listed please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect