Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Only had the bloody thing a week, Finger print wasnt recognised

Customer Question

Only had the bloody thing a week, Finger print wasnt recognised after about 4 days. Didnt remember the backup code to bypass it. Took it into Three in Wigan, they reset it BUT it wont recognise my google account details (I prob put the wrong ones in anyway as I rarely use gmail). They couldnt help. Took it into Warrington Samsung walk in centre today. They "flashed" it and put some update on it. It STILL wont recognise any google account details I try to sync it with to get it running. Spoke (chat) to Samsung earlier. He says that its probably reactivation lock kicking in and I was to contact google and they`d sort it. (I am a trusting soul so I took it to be just an email thing) HAVE YOU TRIED CONTACTING GOOGLE to discuss this??????
Can anyone help by either giving me a way of contacting google direct or finding out what google details I may have used to activate it a few days ago. tried opening a new google account and using that..NOPE!! Thanks in advance.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, your issue is signing into your Google Account correct?
You need to get the password *****?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didnt take you up on this offer of help and you gave me no advice. WHY have I been billed?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
That is an additional service, you still paid for a question, and I asked but never received a reply to

You need to get the password reset?