Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do i set up a tenda pw201a?

how do i set up a tenda pw201a?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, have you setup the device to be used for wireless?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well, yes I think so. It was working for me before. Then I took it out of the wall to put it in another socket, and could no longer connect, mainly, I guess, because I had forgotten the instructions
ok, can you set it up again as it may have result.
I have the instructions for you here.
http://kauppa.webhill.fi/attachments/products/13994/PW201A_User_Guide_English_webhill.pdf
Complete the setup again and once completed, then you should now be able to connect to it.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just the ticket. Thank you. G
Your most welcomeIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you