Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

There, I have a Lenovo 2012 All Personal computer MTM-VDX1UUK,

Customer Question

Hi There, I have a Lenovo 2012 All Personal computer MTM-VDX1UUK, Machine type 2568, configuration # ***** This computer never has been working properly. There in not way to contact Lenovo directly and for check it I heva been told to send it to Germany!!!,I cannot believe there is not a center to check it in UK.
I need advice about what I can do, sometimes the disc driver is not working, sometimes there is (I think), communication problems with the keyboard,( some times it just is not working al all).
What can I do with this computer, is there any way to fix it properly or is it just a faulty product that the factory is not willing to help al all?
Thanks for your answer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
May i connect with you remotely to diagnose the issue directly (with the blue screen) and then i can advise what should be done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just received your answer, but how I can connect with you remotely if there is not communication with the key board + The blue screen?????

What happens when you restart the computer (does it go straight to the blue screen) ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It open as it is ok, but there is no connection with the key board which is wireless, and sometimes the mouse does not work too. at this moment mouse is ok but keyboard is not

I would suspect weak batteries for the keyboard; can you try changing the keyboard batteries and see if that works?