Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My name is***** question is the same as before i.e.

Hi my name is***** question is the same as before i.e. How do I get rid of this window on start up, telling me: Elements Auto Analyzer.exe - Applicatiion Error. The application was unable to start correctly. 0xc000007b Can you help me to solve this
problem. Regards Len
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Len,
You can stop this programming running it at startup by disabling it in the Startup tab on your Windows computer - just go to Task Manager, select the Auto Elements Analyzer application and click on the Disable button.
This will prevent it starting when you turn on your computer and should also make your computer faster as it is not running in the background.
Let me know if you would like me to connect remotely to your computer to perform this for you, and also speed up your computer in general.
Have a great Sunday,
Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete.I have followed your instruction, however it has not been a success, the problem still exists.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Len,
Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete.
I did try what you said but it didn`t work.
Will you have a go at fixing it.
len
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Len,
Yes, I can have a look for you.
I am out mobile at the moment, but I will be back at my desk after 6pm UK time if any time this evening suits you?