Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

How do I get internet connection if I visit USA.I need access

how do I get internet connection if I visit USA.I need access to e/mails while there
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there!
Most large towns and cities will have free wifi available in some areas.
If you are staying in a hotel, check with them - most hotels also provide wifi and internet access for guests.
In addition, there are many public libraries, internet cafes, and other places where you can get a free wifi connection for your own device, or pay a small amount to use a public access computer to check your emails.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

last time I visited I couldn,t receive e/mails - probably my fault as I,m not so good on laptop.However I really don't want to miss important messages. The place I,m staying uses cable connection but I dont

Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
You can still connect using a cable by plugging your laptop into a socket instead of using wireless, and it is actually more reliable and faster and safer too.
All you need to get is a small network cable, for example:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/10m-White-Network-Cable-enhanced/dp/B003ZB7NE2/