John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

In June this year I had to call on tech support (

In June this year I had to call on tech support (for which I paid £30) for help in loading office 2013 as my new computer would not load it-I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I find that although it appears to be in the programmes I am unable to access it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.
Sir/Ma’am did you purchase/download this office 2013 online?
Do you have this office 2013 installation file or disc with you?
What happens when you try to open a office program?
Does it show any error message?
Sincerely,
John
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased it in June when I also bought a new computer-I had trouble then loading it and I had to reply on support from yours 365 Tech-I took up the offer of free software to upgrade to Windows 10 and although all the access info is there and I follow it to the letter it just says that Microsoft Office 2013 programme is not running and to close programme in order to correct the problem but nothing happens. This software is costing me a fortune which I cannot afford to keep doing.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.You didn't answer one of my question which is
"Do you have this office 2013 installation file or disc with you?"
I didn't get you on this message "This software is costing me a fortune which I cannot afford to keep doing" could you please clarify that.
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but it is not a disc but a card with a series of numbers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details that seems to be a key card.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes of course anything to solve the problem
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please copy/paste or type this web address in the address bar of web browser(Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox or Chrome) http://tinyurl.com/qbh27es and then press enter.That will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet,is there any problem opening that web address i gave?
Let me know
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES-I don'tknow how to get to the browser page
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir web browser mean the application that uses to open webpage like the one you are in now to view this page.Did you understand ?
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you once again for all your help.