Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do i removeeasy software manager

Customer Question

how do i removeeasy software manager
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You are best to use revo uninstaller for this, it is the cleanest method.
Download revo uninstaller from my link
www.revouninstaller.com
Run this and within this uninstall the program. Make sure when doing this to choose Advance and remove all registry entries and files it finds.
This will remove it correctly.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

does not appear to remove it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you provide a little more information please Bill
What have you now done, how far did you get the instructions and where are you now seeing it as if you did my instructions correctly it would be removed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i want this to be a one off not a contract

i down loaded and uninstalled but it is still there

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is only a one time cost.But you did not read my message correctly, I need more information Did you select the advance option and what did it find when you did?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is it easier for you to do it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is up to you Bill, if you do my instructions exactly as I list and provide detailed responses, then it can be done here else it is easier for you if I connect and do it for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can u do it please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, please accept the offer and I can then connect Bill
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id is###-##-#### ***** is *****

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.