Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Forgotten password

Forgotten password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need a password ***** obtain bt sport

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
How can i get bt sport
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank youYou can reset your password ***** my link belowClick me to openOnce this has been reset, then use this new password ***** sign into your account.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had simply forgotten my password, surely this can be rectified

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes it can James, via the instructions I gave you....
What was the issue performing my instructions?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I will repeat the instructions again
You need to click on my link below please and you can then reset your password *****
https://www.bt.com/managepassword/merged_consumer_journey/forgottenpasswordnavPC.do?decorator=merged_consumer_journey
Let me know the results please