Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have just paid downloaded SafeControl. However,

Customer Question

I have just paid for and downloaded SafeControl.
However, the licence key in the confirmation email is 'invalid'.
Your help will be appreciated
Malcolm
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Malcolm, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix your license code issues with your purchased software while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=416c9391-d324-4e5e-97f8-6b1867b0844f

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess