Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Am trying to get computer cleaned

am trying to get computer cleaned
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you referring to cleaning up your computer system, eliminating malwares and viruses and optimizing its speed and performance? If yes, please tell me your operating system. Is it Windows CP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly perform the cleanup and optimization procedures while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have an acer windows 8 and yes you can get into the computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=eb98aa2d-9e1a-49f2-bcf9-a4a9087e63dd2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you have just cleaned this for me but cannot get film on netflik
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
When I disconnect from your PC, I saw the movie thumbnails. Are you having trouble viewing them? Please let us resume a remote session so that I can check. Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b9a49af3-2601-4f96-a130-2fa540ae7f2a
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i cannot get netflics from my computer to my tv
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back. I am sorry about your issue but I don't think your tv needs your computer to get netflix. Is your computer connected to your tv?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is you may have gone home now but tomorrow will be ok (?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you let me no what cleaner and what the other thin you gave me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back. We installed 2 software tools in your system. First is CCleaner and the second is Malwarebytes. CCleaner is a cleanup utility to keep your system optimized and error free.Malwarebytes on the other hand is a security tool which can detect and remove malwares from your system which most antivirus software can miss.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I get free c leaner as looks what I looked at I have to pay hope you can help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
also malwarebytes please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I already installed CCleaner FREE version so I believe you already have it. Just run it whenever you want to optimize or cleanup your system. The same with Malwarebytes. I have already installed the FREE version of Malwarebytes so please just use it. These programs have commercial versions so if they are giving you prompts or pop ups telling you to buy, just ignore them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my grandchild got on this and took them off plus more
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Oh, OK. I am sorry about that. Here are the steps to get the free versions of the tools I installed for you:To get CCleaner, please use this link:http://www.piriform.com/ccleanerJust click on the Free download button, or go directly to this page:http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/downloadIn the list of links where you can download it, just select the "Piriform" link since it is the creator of the software. If it does not work, you can use the other links besides "piriform".To get Malwarebytes, please use this link:https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/Just click on the "Get my Free Download" button. After installing it, UNCHECK the option to use FREE Trial. The reason for this is so that you will not be getting pop-ups to buy it when the trial expires. Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could you put it on for me please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, let us do a remote session.Use this link, click on the agree button to download the remote tool then run it.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=992dda41-c328-4883-bcca-2aff2de881c5
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have net flixs but cannot get on computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you did do it befor but my grand child must have mess it up with the other things
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Are you saying that you are no longer able to access your computer now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I am on the computer now I get films up but go to play and a ring just goes around my name
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
We can do a remote session quickly. Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5fe146b9-2eb7-4b85-a43e-4f959c7fb322
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your issues has been resolved through remote help. If you have other issues, please create a new question so that I and my colleagues can assist you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot keep computer on while watching film
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Like I mentioned, please post it as another question as it is an entirely different problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok