S H E F I N
S H E F I N, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Xp-102 working well until windows 10 installed onlyofferedby

xp-102 working well until windows 10 installed onlyofferedby computer HP e Print which will not print
Category: Computer
Expert:  S H E F I N replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the correct printer name (XP-102) and select Set as Default. Try printing anything and let me know if the issue persists. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N