Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Hy, I have a Samsung N145 Plus netbook. Just recently I knocked

Hy, I have a Samsung N145 Plus netbook. Just recently I knocked it onto the floor from a chair - a fall of less than a metre. Since then I have not been able to get any sound, either from the internal speakers or through an earphone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youlet me know how old is the netbook and was there any physical damage to the netbook
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
there seems to be a possibility of a hardware fault in this..however i would first diagnose the root cause and then let you know the steps to fix itwould it be fine if i remote connect to your netbook and check the settings myself
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Michelle. I got a l worried about the constant prompts on this website to take out a monthly subscription, which I do not want. So, I phoned Samsung UK who solved the problem for me. Realtek Audio had got switched off, and they got it re-loaded for me.
Thanks anyway.