Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My apple ipad air screen froze this morning so i switched it

my apple ipad air screen froze this morning so i switched it off, however i've just tried to use it but it wont go on, can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPad.What happens if you press and hold the power and home buttons for about 60 seconds? Does it do anything at all?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, nothing

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.Is it charged? Try plugging it into the charger and give it 5 minutes to see if anything comes up on the screen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

been done didn't help

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Just so we finish up with the obvious, do the power and home buttons work properly at all times?And does the iPad charge instantly whenever you want to charge it or does it take some effort to get it going?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Managed to get it working. My daughter arrived and done the power and home buttons again and it worked.

Thank you for your help :)

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, glad you got it going again!

Have a lovely weekend.

Martin