Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

When I agreed to update from windows 7 to windows 10, I was

Customer Question

When I agreed to update from windows 7 to windows 10, I was assured that I could return to windows 7 if not satisfied.
How do I return to windows 7 which suited my needs? I find windows 10 impossible.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Windows 10.Would you like me to give you a series of steps on how to do it yourself or do you prefer I do it for you via a remote connection?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You have not answered my question. I wish to return to windows 7 which was part of the original offer. I dislike windows 10 and want to get rid of it.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I was simply asking if you wanted me to give you some steps so you can go back to Windows 7 on your own or if you preferred me to do it for you.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Here are the steps you can follow to revert back to Windows 7. Click on the Start button then click on Settings. Scroll down a little and click on Update & security Once that window opens, click on Recovery You should see an option there to go back to Windows 7 Do you see it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can't even find a start button on the screen.

What info do you require?

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
The start button would be the big "Windows" button down the bottom left, same place it would be on Windows 7.Do you see it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that is what I have tried already and again now but I just get a lot of pictures in boxes.

What private info do you require? e-mail address?

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I can connect to your computer and do it for you if you like.

From your computer click the following link:

https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=91354b55-e661-477a-b317-f98bdb8b531e

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Martin