Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have been hacked by computer niceguys and they have changed

I have been hacked by computer niceguys and they have changed my log in pass code how can I regain control
Category: Computer
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. Can you please tell me which login and password ***** changed? Was it to the computer itself or a specific account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when win 10 starts I am asked for a username and password ***** the PC starts to run
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Is it a local account or a microsoft account it's asking you to log in to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the password ***** start downloading Windows 10 to gain access
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
Any chance you can take a picture of the screen and attach it here so I can see what you're dealing with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the screen is the one with the 4 pane window on the right of the screen camera keeps on showing error!
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry. Does it show windows 10? Please try the following fix: Please try the following fix: At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.Click on the Power icon, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.When prompted, select the option "Remove everything", and continue. Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fantastic all is almost back to normal, just a few hours reloading apps and sorting passwords.
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,
Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fantastic solved everything, (the second time, it crashed just after spending most of the day loading the apps and passwords!)

Great. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.