Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

We have lost our connection to catch up the two lights on the

we have lost our connection to catch up the two lights on the connector to the tv are on but the tv light on the wi is off all the other lights b/band internet wireless Ethernet are on
we have recently had a free download of windows ten should we get rid of it,as we have wonderfull service with talk talk we couldn't have tv we tried but had to go back to sky we are in the welsh valleys the engineer was great but we couldn't have talk talk tv we had the new fibre wire put in we paid for it, so we have talk talk phone and my computer and the service is second to none PHONE NO 01495 306082
I am so glad to have you to get in touch wit as we are no good at technical things
R Anne hughes
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
You should keep the Windows 10 upgrade as it will be the only supported version of Windows in years to come, as they make older versions obsolete.
Have you tried turning off your wireless router and restarting it again?
How are you accessing Catch Up?