dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I have recently been provided with a Samsung TV. UE32J41000AK

I have recently been provided with a Samsung TV. UE32J41000AK by RGB as replacement for an insurance claim. Previously I had a Jvc with an internal Hard Disk, which failed. I found it very convenient for recording. I understand it is possible to connect an external hard disk to achieve the same object by the USB port. My local dealer advised that I contact you at Samsung to source the compatible hard disk equipment rather than they supply something unsuitable. Can you please advise me. C. Loxley
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I would be happy to assist you to source a good match for your TV, if you could please advise as to what size of drive you might be looking for? Maybe 500GB, or 1TB?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

500gb

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

%00GB

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

500GB

Thanks, ***** ***** now link you to some good compatible drives for you