How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dresteve2000 Your Own Question
dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 1557
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
dresteve2000 is online now

I have recently been provided with a Samsung TV. UE32J41000AK

Customer Question

I have recently been provided with a Samsung TV. UE32J41000AK by RGB as replacement for an insurance claim. Previously I had a Jvc with an internal Hard Disk, which failed. I found it very convenient for recording. I understand it is possible to connect an external hard disk to achieve the same object by the USB port. My local dealer advised that I contact you at Samsung to source the compatible hard disk equipment rather than they supply something unsuitable. Can you please advise me. C. Loxley
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I would be happy to assist you to source a good match for your TV, if you could please advise as to what size of drive you might be looking for? Maybe 500GB, or 1TB?
dresteve2000 and other Computer Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** now link you to some good compatible drives for you