Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My name is***** and I purchased my new AVG Security

Customer Question

My name is***** and I purchased my new AVG Security program frm u 2 days ago! I'm not sure if I have a new valid security for the years 2016/17. I have no Icon securing my one computer. May I talk to someone to ensure me, that everything is as it should be & I'm fully cocered as last year?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Did you actually perform the installation of the program Dr Lutz?
Meaning the downloading and installing of it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I Downloaded the new Avg Security for 2 years. Goahead & connect to my computer please so we can get this done! Karl

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect