Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Is there a function that will count the various numbers in

Customer Question

Is there a function that will count the various numbers in one column, with a group from a drop down menu.
For example 10 children 6 boys 4 girls have various scores. I want to know what percentage of the boys got 10 marks , 20 marks etc and then the percentage of girls getting similar marks and then final for the whole. Can I do it in one table?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you doing this in MS Excel? If yes, can you please send me a sample or dummy data of your table (just remove sensitive info) so that I can actualy work on the formula that you require? You can attach it here using the paper clip icon in the reply box.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess