Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have a Samsung clx 3185 and it will print a test page however

Customer Question

I have a Samsung clx 3185 and it will print a test page however it will not print any documents. Error message comes up
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Did you install the Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There did not seem t be a diffentiated driver for windows 10.
The printer had worked at one point. I experienced problems with the OS and had to solve them and now am stuck with this. I had no problems in WIN 7
okay, there is a Windows 10 recommended driver. Try this please>>>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE DRIVER<<
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried that and am still receiving the error printing messages, with nothing being printed.

okay try uninstalling the printer, then reinstall using the universal driver and this software link>http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=UNI_AE&CttFileID=6219210&CDCttType=SW&ModelType=N&ModelName=CLX-3185FW&VPath=SW/201509/20150901164326924/EPM_V1.05.81.00.exe

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)

2. Tap or click PC and devices.

3. Tap or click the device you want to remove, and then tap or click Remove device or Remove.