Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Guys, I purchased the basic non gravity vocal selection

Customer Question

Hi guys, I purchased the basic non gravity vocal selection from you earlier today, but have not received the download (invoice number #42698 ) could you explain please. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. When purchasing a download, one usually purchased the *permission* to do the download.In what you get (e.g. an email) when you complete the purchase, you generally get something, a code for instance, that you use to authorize the download.Then you go to the download page, and you do the download - with the code.Then you have the actual downloadable merchandise, software, music, or similar file on your computer. Look in the email for a download link or URL, and go to that page.(Also, if that provides no help, you should consider what URL or page you were on when you made the purchase. E.g. if it was a song or album, you should go to that page and see if you can complete the download from there.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

To Just Answer,

I thought that I'd cancelled my account with you six weeks ago and yet I am still being billed for the service.

Would you kindly refund me for the direct debits you have taken from me as I assumed I had closed my account.

Failure to do this will result in me seeking legal advice.

Yours,

Aled Roberts

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
As to charges and account status, I have no power over such matters. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.