Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Ref 24277218 attn Mike Having problems trying to download

Customer Question

Ref 24277218 attn Mike
Having problems trying to download Norton 360 onto my laptop. I have placed a renewal order for two years but as last night still cannot get a confirmation. I am asked for a Serial number which according to your e-mail (order number NP238261802) is KYGKX8B4JRD2 this number is ***** I did manage to input my new Debit Card Number.
Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the exact error you get when trying to download it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

.Sorry I downloaded the program earlier today, and i do not know how to get them back. I have had a minor stroke and getting confused.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Its ok, its easiest just to do my instructions again even if you downloaded it before, its a free program