Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a humax hb1000 box under warranty which has stopped

i have a humax hb1000 box under warranty which has stopped working.can i have the address to send it to . thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is dependent on your location, but call 0344(###) ###-####and you can then be informed where to send the product off to have it replaced.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.