Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I purchased Microsoft OfficeProPlus 2013 through some time

hi I purchased Microsoft OfficeProPlus 2013 through some time ago and have mislaid the Product Key. The number on the disc is X18-48381-01
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me where you purchase the disk from please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Digital River
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies for the delay but I did not see the response
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, call (0)344(###) ###-####and with the disk at hand you can get a replacement product code as the code will serve as proof, but you need to call on that number If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that the correct code for me as I am calling from Ireland
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, it said GB for you, for Ireland use
1850 940 940
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will keep this widow open until i have it resolved
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, I phoned he number waited for ten minutes on the first call and then they said they were having technical difficulties so could I call back again. Second call lasted fifteen minutes at the end of which they said that they didnt have the product key number and that I would need to contact the vendor. I am getting the runaround here.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, wih the disk they would normally give the code, but for Digital River they may have a different agreement in place.
Then call Digital River on 353 61 230 000 which is directly to their office
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i phoned that number and their offices are closed
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you would have to call back then when they are open
No one can just make up the product key which is why its important you do not lose it.
Normally Microsoft can give it but you purchased it from a reseller they do not do this for so you will have to contact them again when they are opened.
I checked on their site and they do not indicate their opening times.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do that on Monday. Pity it wasnt resolved.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I am sorry your dissapointed in me, but I can only tell you the reality of the situation and what you need to do to resolve this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks anyway
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your welcome
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry