Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Is it possible to remove unwanted books from my kindle

is it possible to remove unwanted books from my kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you mean to delete them from your archive list?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Freddy, yes I want to remove certain books as I do not always realize they are neither what I would like to read or have my young granddaughters read when they come visit me.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
You can remove them from the archive list by going here:
https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html#/home/content/booksAll/dateDsc/
Click the check box next to a book and then click delete.
However please note if you ever wanted to read those books again you would need to re-buy them.
Deleting them here removes them from the archive as well as your purchase history.
If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kindle.