Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

About what ?have failed to gain access on signing in to my amazon acco

Customer Question

about what ?have failed to gain access on signing in to my amazon account this evening although I accessing had no problem same to download & pay al afternoon[see my account entries re- my kindle fire for this period ]thus problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me which email service you are using that the email is being sent to please?