Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have been trying to get into my hotmail addressand because

Customer Question

I have been trying to get into my hotmail address
and because I have changed my mobile number it seems to be impossible
I have followed all the instructions and filling in all the forms and still I cant get to it
Please help
Julie
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need my hotmail account
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Was the account compromised is some way before the problem started?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just the usual request to sign in
THank you Dan
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Do you use this account regularly, or has it been awhile?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
use account on a regular baces and its been out of reach for two days now
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for all of the questions, but I want to make sure we have accounted for everything. Have you tried to access the account from different devices, such as your cell phone and computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a mobile phone *********** I am in the uk
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
What I wanted to check, was the possibility of it being a problem with a specific device? Can you try logging into your account from two different computers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No only this cumputers
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Okay, you might want to give that a try, if you can, just to verify the problem is not the computer? If that is not possible, or if you try and continue to fail, then I think this link should be helpful. You can open a chat session directly with Microsoft to see if they can assist. Go to Microsoft Chat and see if they will help unlock your account. If they are unable to assist then here is the direct contact information. Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1WG, UNITED KINGDOM, Phone: (+44) 0344(###) ###-#### If neither of these contacts are helpful, let me know and we can try something else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried calling micosoft they are rubbish
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you not able to log into hotmail and sort it from your end
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
No we really don't have access to personal accounts. Try the chat link for me please and see if they can unlock your account. If you don't have any luck with that let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was 28 pounds down the drain. you didnt help or solve the problem
Julie
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Not true. I will remain here as long as necessary to assist you. I am just trying to help you resolve the problem as fast as possible. If you don't want to chat with Microsoft to see if they can unlock your account, then there may be other things we can try. The bot***** *****ne here is, if the account is locked or has been corrupted in some way, you will still need to get Microsoft involved.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
What is the connection between you changing your mobile number and your hotmail account? Normally when you setup this type of account, they will ask for an alternate email account in the event you are locked out and need to have a new password *****