Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am upgrading to windows 10. I am nearly there but it keeps

Customer Question

I am upgrading to windows 10. I am nearly there but it keeps asking me to uninstall 3 apps. Samsung eco mode, easy settings and Samsung recovery solution. They were not on the list to uninstall but I deleted some from all programs on the left of the screen, This left no Samsung programmes accept my print drivers. when I start the process again It still asks for the 3 aps. can you help. I have been on to windows help, they said to ask you if you could help with aps that would be compatible. Please help.
***** ***** Samsung electronics fitted with Windows 7 home premium.
Model code. mp300v5a-aof uk
s/n:hsyq91jc601864x
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
Can you uninstall the apps this way please.
Download revouninstaller from my link below
www.revouninstaller.com
Once downloaded, install and run it and within this program uninstall the apps.
It is important to make sure you choose as part of this, Advance and run a scan and remove all registry entries as well as files.
Once done for all three apps, restart the computer and then try to install windows 10.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect