Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Need a printer tech ENVY 5532 problem - paper jammed

Customer Question

need a printer tech for HP ENVY 5532 problem - paper jammed - cleared - then says paper not loading - push tray feed in as far as possibleand results in paper jam .... going around in circles here. please can you assist . thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It's possible that the paper feed rollers might need servicing or cleaning. Where does the paper jam? or does it not feed into the printer at all?If it does not feed in at all, cleaning the rollers might help... let me know if that is the case, and I will give you a procedure to follow that will maximize the chances of its working again by this means.