Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I need an outlook password ***** open my computer system It usually

Customer Question

i need an outlook password ***** open my computer system It usually workd but for the last 12 hours I am just blocked and can't get into my system! I am currently on my wifes laptop
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your problematic computer?Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10?Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it give any option?Are the CAPS lock key and NUM lock key on or off?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen? If yes, do you recognize that email address? And do you currently have access to that email address?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Model Samsung

Windows 10

Yes: Paul Tomlinson

When I type in the password ***** sas: "You can't sign into your device right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem, or try the last password ***** used on this devuce.

CAPS lock defnietly off

yes - the email address for outlook.com

Thank you. On the working computer, can you go to the website below:http://account.live.com/, then sign in with the outlook.com email address as shown on the problematic computer? Follow any instructions it shows there; If it's successfully signed in at the above website, then try to sign in on the problematic computer. - If that does not work, please go to the website below on the working computer:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx, then there, select the option I forgot my password, then enter the outlook.com email address as shown on the problematic computer, then continue to follow the steps to reset the password, then try on the problematic computer. Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.