Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I cannot watch film as computer goes of

Customer Question

I cannot watch film as computer goes of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please let me know if you are available for a remote session.Regards,Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just got but any time you like
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any time you like
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49c6961d-002b-4532-9fcc-c8d860bbc44a2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your issues were resolved through remote help.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now can't get you or net flex on my computer at all I am doing this on I pad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only got your answers and questions are on tv
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Like I mentioned before, you need to only use CHROME to access Netflix as your Internet Explorer (the one with "e" icon) will not work.Also, since you have an extended monitor which is your TV, you need to know how to navigate between the two monitors.When you are in the monitor, NOT the TV screen, please move your mouse PAST to the right of the screen to access the TV screen. You shall see your mouse pointer there.Then, if your Chrome window is there, just MOVE the window by clicking on the top of the title bar, and hold it and do not release the left mouse button yet, and drag it PAST the left of the TV screen to see the window in the monitor.When it is in the monitor, just drop it there.In that way, Chrome will be showing in the monitor and NOT the TV.When you want it back to the TV, just drag it again past to the right of the monitor and drop it to the TV screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am up now don't really know what what you mean plus I click to get crome and cannot get it I am doing this on my I pad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
II have try ed to do what you said but cannot get it I would have to see it done to no how to do
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I thought you were watching what I did when I moved your Chrome with Netflix to your TV. We cannot do a remote session with your iPad. The best option for you now is to disconnect your TV from the computer. Please follow these steps:Turn on your computerDO NOT open any window or program yet.Press the Windows logo key in your keyboard and hold it (means do not release yet), then press the letter P.You will see a context screen called "Project". Then release the 2 keys. There select the option that says "PC Screen Only" That should solve your problem as the TV will be temporarily disconnected from the PC.Now, when you open and watch Netflix and you want to watch it on TV, you just need to open the PROJECT context window again by pressing the Windows logo key again and press P. Then select EXTEND. The EXTEND mode is what you are currently set. That means, your TV is an extended monitor where you need to drag and drop windows or programs to be displayed there.Please follow the detailed steps I gave you above. If you need further assistance, please let me know.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank I will ask a mate of mine to do that as I cannot as only learning how to use computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i disconnect from tv computer now ok
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Wow! Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your computer is working normally this time. So if you want to watch Netflix movies any time, just connect the TV back.Thank you very much.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will watch let on computer till I can do the TV thing but thanks again
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome!