Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Sir i am on virginmedia My email is

Customer Question

Sir i am on virginmedia My email isXXXXXXX I have to get this by going to XXX and put in my password.on the virgin page.
This works on my desktop @ my Ipad. But it was not accepted on my laptop Google sent me a message to change my password ***** I could not get email on my laptop I picked it up on my Ipad & changed the password ***** the laptop . it still says wrong password.
How do I get aroud this Ibelieve my password ***** ***** orSophie79 but it wont accept
eitherof this. The password ***** altomaticly on my desk top so im not sure what it is
Please help Doug
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You have two accounts here, one is for blueyonder and one is for Gmail. These are complely seperate accounts and services and I think this is where the confusion comes from.
First, which of the two email accounts are you having the problem signing into? The Gmail one or the BlueYonder one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir my ,email address is the blueyonder one ,bur to get this to open in vergin mail I have to sign on with***@******.*** Virgin said [email protected] was my user name, But I get all my mail on my Desktop with this OK But if I type Gmial on my laptop the password ***** in ....dots and saye wrong. If Itype the blueyonder one it in it still says thepassword ***** ***** I have tryed all my Password & im stuck
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I think you have some confusion to how you use your account, Its a Gmail account you use and you need to then reset your password.
To do this, go to my link below
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
And follow the steps to reset your password.
Once done, then use this new password ***** Gmail (*****@******.***) to sign into your account
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need you connect to my laptop computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then do the instructions I gave on that please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need your ID before I can connect to my laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No... as per my instructions you give me YOUR ID AND PASSWORD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir i have opened Teamviewer on my laptop it right next to this desk computer. My name is***** and to open my laptop thr code is doug2812 my email is [email protected] which I cant open on my laptop. I have told you how I open it on this computer, but it does not work on my laptop. please help Idont know where to put my name & code on teamviewer it says shut teamviewer before carrying on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir it says right click and exit teamviewer before setup Iconnot see exit on the popup..
I am going to dinner now. iwill try again at 2.30 if you have not replyed I will give up as a bad job & hope you dont take much money of me for nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir I have tryed to contact you & I cannot get on remote support so I hope you will not charge me for a service I have not had.
I still cannot get my emails on my laptop so this has beena bad call for me
By for now Doug